The Kilometer Club encourages members to ski. Prizes are drawn weekly for members who skied at least 10 kilometers (and let the club secretary know).
First week for the 2016 Kilometer Club Season begins January 9.
1. Regular (student) and Associate (non-student) members are eligible to participate.
2. The required distance to be eligible for a prize is 10 kilometers per week.
3. Weeks begin on Monday and end Sunday at 11:59pm
4. To be entered into the drawing, members must notify the club secretary (Ben Klinter email@example.com) by 11:59pm Sunday.
5. Winners will be announced the following week.
6. The same member cannot win 2 weeks in a row.
7. BE HONEST!
Special Thanks to Cross-Country Sports of Calumet and Down Wind Sports of Houghton for their support of the Kilometer Club by donating all the prizes.